Precise provides world-class distribution, digital rights management and monetisation services across all key platforms.
What are the main benefits of joining Precise?
- A true partnership and personable relationship – helping you navigate the complexities of the digital world. We pride ourselves on our availability to clients, 7 days a week.
- As a testament to the work we do, and the value we add – you won’t be stuck in a long term agreement, and always retain full ownership of your content.
- Our clients get to focus on what they do best – making incredible content. We handle the rest, and educate you along the way on optimising your viewership and revenue.
- Get to work with an engaged and experienced team, helping you create interactive content around your newer and older releases (visualisers, lyric videos etc) and implement intelligent marketing strategies.
- Comprehensive rights management and content protection across all platforms.
How do my videos make money?
Once you have been approved to join the YouTube partner program this allows you to start monetising your videos. Currently, the minimum requirements for all creators on the platform is 1,000 subscribers, and more than 4,000 hours of watch time on public videos within the last 12 months. For the vast majority of partners, YouTube pays creators (or their networks) 55% of the gross advertising/YouTube Premium pool applicable to their content.
Please note – due to the nature of our services and our ongoing commitment to our clients, we only accept certain partners to work with, allowing us to better serve our clients. Our prerequisites for joining vary from client to client,
YouTube’s direct monetisation options are broken down into a few different key mechanisms; -Google-served advertising sales, where advertisers pay to run various ad types on your videos.
- Your share of the pool of YouTube Premium revenue from paid subscriptions. For non music partnered channels, this is paid out based on the amount of minutes a YouTube Premium user has watched your content for.
- Super chats and channel memberships
If you are a self-monetised music creator, then partnering with a music network will likely generate your channel more revenue, as YouTube Premium is paid out at a fixed rate for music assets, rather than the typical watch time model paid out for regular creators. As YouTube Premium/YouTube Music’s paid subscription business has grown over the past few years (which now has over 50 million paid subscribers), this can often mean a significant increase in your overall channel revenue. This also allows the metadata pipeline to run smoothly, allowing publishers and collecting societies to be paid from your music assets correctly.
Does your network offer distribution services?
Yes we are able to distribute music on all major streaming services, such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Deezer and many more.
What do I need to work with Precise?
The prerequisites for partnering with Precise depend on a number of different factors and differ from client to client. Feel free to reach out to us through our Contact form if you believe you’d be a good fit for our services and one of our team members will get back to you promptly.
How much will my videos make?
The amount of money you make can vary vastly from channel to channel. The most important factors include:
- What countries your channel is viewed from (e.g ad rates in the United States, Australia and New Zealand are higher than if all of your views were from India)
- The length and engagement of your videos
- What ad formats you have enabled (for example, if not all ad types are enabled – your channel will make less)
- How your content is monetised (if it is music – whether it is monetised through a music network, or monetised directly from the channel)
Does Precise help resolve copyright claims or free-booting against my content?
Yes, we help many of our partners dispute false/inaccurate claims and coordinate with different distributors and rights holders to ensure disputes or conflicts are resolved in a timely manner. However, you will need to have the appropriate due diligence and documentation to both upload and monetise the material in question in order for us to assist with this.
What do you charge for your services?
We do not charge any upfront or yearly fees, as many other distributors do. Our business model is entirely percentage based. Ultimately, it’s in our best interests to optimize, and monetise our creator’s content as effectively as possible, and in return we take a small revenue share.
Who will my point of contact be after I have joined the Network?
Your point of contact will be the member from our team that first contacted you and or processed your transition into our Network